Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Well hello there...


Welcome to my blog, NazzysBeauty.

My name is Shanaz and I am the creator of this blog. I am a 23 year old college student living in Los Angeles, pursuing my dreams of breaking in to the television industry. In my spare time I upload videos on to YouTube in hopes of teaching others about beauty and style. 


This blog will correlate with my YouTube channel and feature things such as; beauty and fashion, lifestyle and anything else I want to share with you all. I hope that you enjoy your time here on my blog and that you find it helpful and fun! 

Thank you for your support,

Shanaz XO

P.S. You can check out my YouTube channel here:

www.youtube.com/nazzysbeauty

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl hey! Welcome to the world of blogging:) So sorry to hear about your youtube channel, but I love that you got back up and started again! When you get a chance I'd love it if you stopped by and checked out my latest post {Small Doses}.

    XO Kelley
    www.keepsittingpretty.com

    ReplyDelete